Saturday, November 19, 2005

Jumpy Jamie 'The Early Show' Transcript

Well, well, well... Paranoia Prince Jamie made his 'The Early Show' visit yesterday morning. The official CBS website has the interview up here --> CBS News Jamie: Et Tu Lydia? November 18, 2005 12:30:05 Ack, I'm so glad he's gone! He's way too confusing and jumpy for my liking!

An excerpt:
And then, I felt like my team was getting picked off one by one, so I had to be the backbone and say what I wanted to say, get in their minds and be like, 'We'll take y'all out one by one,' talking about the other team. Then we merged. I was still so in the mix with things that I couldn't get together one tribe. I couldn't understand it."

Also included in the article are snippets about how Gary, Judd, Stephenie and Danni reacted upon seeing themselves in the mirror for the first time since entering Guatemala. Okay, Stephenie and Danni think their butts are still intact. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie S. said...

They change where they stay each year, but the Jury does all stay together. Maybe once they're not competing, they'll get along better. The interesting match would be Rafe or Stephenie and Jamie. :-)

11/21/2005 06:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home