Monday, November 28, 2005

Gary on 'The Early Show' Today

As he wanted to spend the holiday weekend with his family, the ousted from Guatemala Gary Hogeboom didn't appear on 'The Early Show' until this morning. CBS has the transcript (or you can watch the video) on their website ---> CBS News Game Over For Gary November 28, 2005 13:00:05

A few interesting tidbits:
So why did Lydia and Danni vote him out?
"I told them not to vote against anyone else," Gary says. "I told them to vote for me. I wanted both of them to go far, and if they voted for Steph or Judd, it would work against them."

For his part, Gary stayed consistent in his voting, making Cindy his target. "A few weeks ago, we wanted to keep Brandon on and vote out Jamie," Gary says. "She told me she was going to vote out Jamie and she voted for Brandon. I was mad at her for it and wanted her out."

Aha! I was wondering what was with the voting for Cindy bit with him! I was so pleased that he called Judd out on the Immunity Idol lie. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just wanted to tell you that in my paper this morning i live on the west coast there is a big write up about the ads on the blogs none of the people who write blogs are happy and are complaing to aol alos there wasnt not an ad on your blogging survivor guatemala site this evening

11/28/2005 09:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home