Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Predictions? Um, well...

In my previous entry, ColoradoSurvivor said: "Alright, Jackie, it is time to put you on the spot. Who do you think is going home this week? Are you ready to make your picks for the final four? What about the final two?"

Ohhh... I'm not great in the prediction spotlight! Usually, those I want to win at these shows never do, although I predicted both the Richard Hatch and Tom Westman wins very early in those seasons. But, when you think about it, that's two seasons out of eleven. Not good odds at all, I don't think. That's one reason I never got into gambling. ;-)

Okay, I'll try. Now, keep in mind -- usually the folks I want to win the game don't. I'm going to try to look objectively at this. My personal favorite for the win is Rafe, but I don't know if that will happen. If the tribe were smart, they'd get rid of Judd tonight. I don't think that will happen. I think it will be Danni going... or Lydia.

These are my predictions, no spoilers... just my own self. Prove me wrong about the winner, 'Survivor: Guatemala' --

Final Four: Stephenie, Judd, Cindy, Rafe
Final Two: Judd, Stephenie
Winner: Judd

I would personally prefer the Final Two to be Cindy and Rafe with Rafe taking home the million. But I think this is going to be one of those years that because that's how I feel, it's not going to happen. And, in thinking of the jury, of Judd and Stephenie, Judd's probably got more votes for the win despite his faults.

Prove me wrong, show! Prove me wrong! Who do you think will be in the Final Four? Final Two? Win? Please remember I've allowed anonymous comments, but if I know you give me a hint! :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it = you pick Judd and he's eliminated immediately. Now if you would pick Steph, maybe they would vote her out and that will leave the 4 nice ones to fight it out. I would be happy if any one of those 4 took the million. Just not Judd or Steph. Thanks for assisting his demise by choosing him. lol

12/02/2005 11:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephenie has you all fooled. Steph-Rafe-Lydia in the final three; Steph wins immunity & votes out Rafe. Steph over Lydia 6 - 1.

12/06/2005 11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home