Saturday, December 03, 2005

Judd on 'The Early Show'

Rats. I would have liked to have seen this one, but I had to work. It doesn't sound like they grilled him as much on his exit behavior as I would have! The CBS website has the scoop at CBS News Doorman Gets Denied On 'Survivor' December 2, 2005 11:00:05. As I'm typing this, Judd is going to be appearing on the Saturday 'Early Show' to answer their 20 questions. I never searched out links to that secondary appearance, but I'll scout about.

An excerpt from Judd's Friday morning interview:
On The Early Show Friday morning, co-anchor Rene Syler wanted to know if Judd will speak to Stephenie at the "Survivor" reunion. "We'll see what happens," Judd replied. "Like I said, I thought me and her were tight. Not only tight, I thought we were pretty good friends. I took her on every reward there was. She blindsided me, back-stabbed me." But, Syler asked, "Can you honestly tell me you wouldn't have done the same thing?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home