Sunday, December 11, 2005

Tonight, Tonight... and Jeff Probst News

Tonight, tonight... won't be like any other night! If you're west coast and just "gotta" know, check back for breaking east coast updates on tonight's finale which starts in about two hours here. As it's a three hour ordeal -- hey, you know I have to watch the reunion hour -- I won't be posting the recap/review until tomorrow after I get home from work. Yeah, unfortunately I do have to work for a living and they even expect me to be there in the morning! Sheesh! But I will be taking my show night notes and posting major update brief as they happen tonight. I'm sure to be full of opinions and love to hear your opinions, too. :-)

In other rather late news (I meant to mention this before), Jeff Probst fans can breathe a sigh of relief. Our favorite Dimpled Host has signed on to go through the 16th season of the show.

Survivors ready? Let the finale begin... er... in two hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home